Our Customer Success Team makes the implementation process quick and easy so that your site will be up and running within about two weeks! Here are the steps involved:
Meeting 1: FMX Kick-Off
- Meet with your Account Executive and Customer Success Manager for introductions
- Review project goals and objectives for your organization’s FMX site
- Receive an overview of the implementation process
- Coordinate the next steps of site configuration, data imports, and training with the FMX implementation team
- Set a launch date for your FMX site
Meeting 2: Data Review & Pre-Site Configuration (By Module)
- Learn how to:
- Manually add buildings, resources, equipment, vehicles, or inventory to your FMX site
- Batch import data via import templates:
- FMX will provide you with an excel import template to collect the following information:
- You can fill out this template, populating any information that you would like to have imported into the system.
- Your Customer Success Manager will work with the Support Services team to get your data uploaded into the site.
- Manually add users to FMX
- Configure single sign-on using these instructions (optional; typically requires less than a day to complete)
- Discuss how you'd like the work-flow processes in your site to be configured
- Afterwards, your Customer Success Manager will:
- Customize organizational settings for your FMX site
- Configure user types in the system to define what permissions the different groups of users will have.
- Configure approval processes if desired
- Upload site logo and configure custom email footers if desired.
- Configure request types throughout the site to match the desired work-flow
- Add any custom fields needed for the various modules.
Meeting 3: Site Review & Admin Training (By Module)
- Your Customer Success Manager will confirm the setup of your site with you, and show you each user type's perspective (e.g. requester, technician, principal)
- If need and time allows, your Customer Success Manager will briefly review the Admin Settings in FMX to allow you to make future updates as needed.
- Your Customer Success Manager will provide detailed training to all Administrative users via a remote online meeting.
- Schedule additional training for maintenance techs, supervisors, etc. if desired
- Custom training guides are also available for your organization’s staff, end users, and vendors
Meeting 4: User Training (By groups)
- During the Admin Training we will set up training sessions for different users
- The trainings will vary depending on the user groups, however they will be walked through their role in FMX, how to use the site (submit work orders, respond to work orders, resolve, etc.)
- This time will be a great place for any Q & A staff may have
Your FMX Site Goes Live! (Within 60 days of initial start date with FMX)
- When you are ready for your users to start logging in you, you can send out one of our Internal Launch emails
- Congratulations! You're all set to start using FMX to optimize your facilities management!