Adding Users/Contacts to Your FMX Site
An administrator or user type with "create user" access can invite users to your FMX site. To add a new user:
1. Click Users & Contacts on the left side of your page:
2. Click Add Record in the top right corner. When adding a user, click User, and when adding a contact, click Contact:
3. And lastly, fill out all of the required information, as well as any other information you would like. As you can see, there are a few options when it comes to creating a password here. Choose which option works best for each individual!
4. Click Save.
Resend Account Confirmation Email
When an administrator adds a user to FMX, the user has 14 days to verify their account and log in to FMX. To resend the account confirmation email:
1. Click on Users in the left sidebar, then search for the user.
2. Click on the Envelope icon next to the user on the right side.
3. Scroll to the bottom of the page and click Resend confirmation email.