In case you missed it, here's our video announcing the launch of our enhanced reporting and analytics module:
Viewing and Exporting Dashboards
To access the new dashboard features, follow the steps below:
1. Select the Reporting tab in the left side bar.
2. Select the Dashboards tab at the top of the Reporting module page.
3. To view a dashboard for a particular module click on View dashboard (default view is a pop-up window). If you would prefer a full screen view of the dashboard select full screen in grey text to the right of View dashboard.
4. To export a dashboard in PDF format select the orientation of the PDF report that you would prefer by selecting portrait for a vertically oriented dashboard (default) or selecting landscape for a horizontally oriented dashboard.
5. To export a dashboard in an image format select normal for a 1280 pixel wide .png image or select large for a 1920 pixel wide .png image.
Interactive Dashboard Features
1. For a breakdown of the total cost, hover the mouse over a given slice on a dashboard card to view a small pop-up box with additional information.
2. To filter a dashboard by a specific Building, Status, or Month, click on the desired section of the graph in any dashboard card. (e.g., In the screenshot below we clicked on the purple "Building 1 Non Profit" section of the graph to filter the dashboard by costs associated with that building).
Note: To reset the filters, click on the Clear Filter icon in the top right corner of the dashboard card.
3. To view a particular request/task listed in the Request/Occurrence Details dashboard card click on the blue hyperlink title of the request/task to be redirected to the request/task page.
For example, after clicking on the hyperlink title for "10149-Change filters" we're redirected to the planned maintenance task page below.
4. On dashboard cards that display trends over a time range, you can filter to a custom time range by clicking and dragging on the chart to highlight the desired time range.
5. After selecting the custom time range click Select to filter according to the new time range.
1. To manually configure filters, expand the right column labeled Filters.
2. Select the pencil icon or expand each drop-down to edit filter lists.
3. Under each category, check the items you wish to include. Checked items will be included in the analytical tool while unchecked items will not. Note that all items are checked by default.
4. To search for an item in a list, check the blank search box and type the desired item. Next, select the checkbox for the desired item that appears.
5. To disable either Building filters, Status filters, or Month filters click on the blue switch in the bottom right-hand corner of the category pane.
6. If you wish to save a certain filter configuration as a default, select the box in the top right-hand corner of the Filter column. Next, click on Set as my default filters.
7. To reset all filters, click on the Restore arrow.