There is a list of comprehensive static reports you can access for your organization.
1. On the left sidebar, click the Reporting tab.
2. Within the Reporting module, click the Reports tab at the top of the page.
2. When you find the report you want to see, click the View Report icon off to the right of the report.
3. If you want to download the report, click on the Download Report icon off to the right of the report.
- To filter your reports, click the filter button and select either this month, last month, or a previous year.
Reports to View
There are various reports that can be viewed and downloaded based on the modules you are currently using in your organization.
- Comprehensive Operations: Comprehensive operations can be seen with all buildings or broken down by each individual building. The comprehensive operations report, by month, shows summaries for each module in your organization. Graphs are displayed to give you an idea of the monthly trends of your organization on open, completed, and overdue tasks.
- Daily Maintenance: These reports show the maintenance and planned maintenance requests that are due that day or are overdue. These can be seen for all buildings or for an individual building.
- Monthly Planned Maintenance: These reports show the planned maintenance tasks that are scheduled for the month.
- Yearly Planned Maintenance: These reports show the planned maintenance tasks that are scheduled for the year.
- My Monthly or My Yearly Planned Maintenance: These reports will show you the tasks you have been assigned and if they are overdue or upcoming in the month/year.
- Daily Schedule Request Summary: This report shows the events occurring that day and the time, building, and resources for this event. This can be seen for all buildings or individual buildings.
- Weekly Schedule Requests: This report shows the events scheduled for the week. This can be seen for all buildings or individual buildings.