An administrator or user type with "create equipment" access can add your organization's equipment data. To add an equipment item:
1. Select the Equipment module in the left sidebar.
2. Click on Add equipment in the top right-hand corner of the page.
3. Enter the equipment *Tag (name), *Type, and *Building
Click here to learn how to add additional equipment type options.
4. Capture any additional equipment fields. If you would like to capture custom information about your equipment (ex. Model Number, Serial Number, Warranty Expiration Date, Filter Size, Registration Expiration Date, etc.), this is certainly possible. Click here to learn how to create custom equipment fields.
5. Hit Save to add the equipment item.
*If you have a long list of equipment items to add, it would be more efficient to use the bulk import feature or reach out the the FMX Support team at firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.