You can assign a user to a request, meaning they are expected to complete and resolve the request.
Note: If the user has not activated their account or if their user type does not have "can be assigned" permissions, they will not appear on the "assign to" drop down list.
Assigning during the request creation process
1. If a user has "Can be assigned" enabled within their user type permissions for this module, you can assign them to a request from the Assigned to drop-down list on the request creation form.
Assigning a request after creation
1. To retroactively assign a request, find the request you wish to assign (on the calendar or in the module grid accessed via the left sidebar,) and then click the Assign button.
From the calendar
Assigning from the grid view
1. Find the request you'd like to assign a user to, and click the Assign button to the right of the row from the module grid view.
2. Select which user(s) to assign the request to in the "Assign Workers" pop up. You also have the options to select if the work is outsourced and to indicate any equipment items associated with the work.
3. Click the Assign button to confirm.