FMX offers several reporting options within the Technology Request module. A list of technology requests can be downloaded/exported from the grid view in the following formats:
- CSV (.csv)
- Excel (.xlsx)
- PDF (.pdf)
Please follow the steps below to export technology request data from the grid view.
1. Navigate to the Technology Requests module on the left-hand menu.
2. Click on the Configure Filter button and select the desired filters.
Applying filters will narrow down the list of results on the report to your specifications.
The most commonly used filters such as Status (Open, Completed, etc.), Building, and Assigned to (user the technology request is assigned to) are set at the top of the filter menu.
Date range filters such as Created Date, Due Date, and Resolved Date can be found at the bottom of the filter menu.
For more information on how to use filters, please click here.
3. Select the Export button on the upper right-hand corner of the screen.
4. Choose the desired file format you'd like to export into a report.
- CSV - Download the filtered data into a comma-separated values file.
- Excel - Download the filtered data into an Excel file.
- PDF (grid rows) - displays technology requests as they appear in the FMX grid view
- PDF (full details) - displays the full form details for each technology request in the filtered list
5. The download may take a few seconds to complete. Once it's done, you'll see a new file in your Downloads folder.