In-app notifications make it even easier for users to see all of their activity in FMX!
The in-app notifications are triggered for requests which you are assigned to, you follow, you created, or were created on your behalf.
*Making updates to a user type's notification settings and a user's personal email preferences, will change which in-app notifications the user will receive.
*Changing user type notification settings requires administrative access.
Depending on a user's settings, in-app notifications can include:
- When a request is created, deleted, and canceled
- When a request is pending approval
- When a request is approved/declined
- When someone responds to a request
- When a request is resolved
- When a request is upcoming or overdue
- When a request is edited
To view your in-app notifications, click on the bell icon under your name on the left side of your screen. The bell icon will have a red circle when there is a new notification; otherwise, it'll be gray with no circle.
You can view these notifications from your calendar view, or from the "view all" window: