Transportation costs can now be calculated on your FMX site based on mileage rate and driver rate.
To turn on these settings, follow the directions below.
1. Navigate to your Admin Settings on the left side of your screen:
2. Once there, click on the User Types tab, and then select your desired User Type:
3. Select Edit in the top right corner of your screen:
4. Select Equipment Access and then check the box that says Can access mileage rate:
5. Click Save at the bottom of your screen when finished.
6. Next, within the same window, find and select User & Contact Access and make the necessary changes to enable setting driver rate and viewing driver rate:
7. Click Save at the bottom of your screen when finished.
Setting Driver Rate and Mileage Rate
1. Navigate to your General tab located in your Admin Settings:
Scroll to and select Transportation Request Settings. From here, you can add Driver rate and Mileage rate:
2. Click Save at the bottom of your screen when finished.
* Note: Driver rate will be set to this default amount, but you have the option to change the driver rate per driver. Individual rates will override your set default rate and can be done by clicking on the driver's name, and then editing their driver rate from there:
* Note: Mileage rate will be set to this default amount, but you have the option to change the mileage rate per vehicle. These rates will override your set default rate and can be done by clicking on the vehicle under your Equipment module, and then editing its mileage rate from there:
Viewing Calculated Transportation Cost
Finalize a Transportation Request by entering in the departure mileage and return mileage:
From your finalized ticket, you can now see the total calculated trip: