In FMX, users are able to create conflicting schedule requests. There may be instances where there are multiple events, which are all going at the same time in one location, are allowed to live on the calendar. Initially, a conflicting request will appear on the calendar with diagonal lines going through it and will have a red "Conflict" bubble in the grid view.
After the requests have been made, and has been decided that both events can occur during the same time, users have the ability to remove the lines that signal a conflict from the calendar.
How to resolve a schedule conflict
- Click into the request that is showing as the conflict or filter to the status "Conflicting"
- Select the magic wand icon "Resolve Conflicts"
- You will then see this message reminding you of what request this one conflicts with when you click on "more info".
- Finally, click on "Mark as resolved" and you will see that the events do not show that there is a conflict on the calendar.
- However, when you look at it from the grid view, it will still show the other request as a conflict. This may be okay if you want to keep a reference of events happening at the same time. Otherwise, just repeat steps 1-4 for the second event.