1. Navigate to Admin Settings and select the Calendar tab at the top of the page.
Note: For each module there are two categories of calendar colors: Request State Colors and Request Type Colors. Request State Colors are based upon the state of the work order (e.g., pending assignment, finalized, overdue, etc.) and Request Type Colors are based upon the request type (e.g., plumbing, maintenance, automotive, etc.) as specified in the Request Types tab in Organization Settings.
2. To update the Request State Color and Request Type Color of a module, either enter the hex code for the desired color or select the colored square to open up the customization tool.
3. At the bottom of the tool are pre-made colors. To the right, you may select a hue using the slider and then alter the shade in the large box by clicking within the box.
4. In the section titled Color Assignment you may select the radio button which will determine whether a given user type will see a calendar badge color determined by Request Type or by Request State.
5. When you are satisfied with the changes, select “Save” at the bottom of the page.