1. Make sure the appropriate user type has permission to route schedule requests under the Schedule Request Access section. This can be found in Admin Settings > User Types > Edit (Whichever user type needs updated) > Schedule Request Access > Route
2. Find the schedule request that needs to be re-routed and click the three dots then click Route.
3. Select the prior status the request should be routed to and click the Route button.
This functionality is typically used to route requests back to Pending Estimate or Pending Invoice. If you do not see these as options please follow the steps below.
1. Select the resource from the Request. This will take you to the details page for the Resource/Location.
2. Click Edit
3. Ensure the Requires Estimating and or Requires Invoicing checkboxes are marked. Once these are marked please attempt to route the request again.