If you are experiencing difficulties receiving notification emails there are a few things you can do which may solve your problem:
1. Begin by checking your junk or spam folder
2. If you are using Microsoft Outlook or Office 365, check to see if the new Clutter feature is filtering your FMX emails. https://support.office.com/en-us/article/Use-Clutter-to-sort-low-priority-messages-in-Outlook-7b50c5db-7704-4e55-8a1b-dfc7bf1eafa0
3. If you are still having difficulties after following the steps above, make sure that your FMX email preferences are configured properly so that you are being sent the emails you wish to receive. http://help.gofmx.com/hc/en-us/articles/205449249-Email-Preferences-I
4. Contact FMX support to make sure the email address you provided has not bounced or dropped
5. Finally, ask your IT department to whitelist the following IP addresses
For a more in-depth look at how to set email preferences, watch this short tutorial video!