*The Reporting module is only accessible for user type's who have been granted access by an FMX Administrator.
To access the dashboard, please follow the steps below:
1. Select the Reporting module in the left sidebar.
2. The Reporting module contains 2 sections. The default page is set for the interactive Dashboards.
There are currently 7 standard dashboards that come packaged with FMX. They are as follows:
- Comprehensive Costs
- Comprehensive Operations
- Equipment Maintenance Summary
- Team Performance
- Work Summary Dashboard
- *Inventory Usage Summary
- *Schedule Request Financials
*If you have not purchased the Schedule Request or Inventory modules, these dashboards will not be needed.
For a overview of each standard dashboard, please click here.
The second section of the Reporting module contains our Static reports.
For more information on Static reports, please click here.
3. To view a dashboard, click on either the pop-up (view dashboard in a pop-up window) or full screen (view dashboard on a full screen).
Each dashboard displays a visual representation of data contained within your FMX site. You'll notice the data can be represented in multiple forms. A full list of graph types can be found below.
- Pie Chart
- Column Chart
- Bar Chart
- Line Chart
- Area Chart
- Pivot Table
- Standard Table
There are 2 methods to filter dashboard by specific criteria such as request type, location, assigned user, due date range, etc.
Method 1: Filter Menu
1. The filter menu can be found on the right-hand side of the dashboard.
2. To select a filter, click on the pencil icon. This will bring up the filter options.
3. By default, filters are set to Include all data in the dataset. To edit the filter for more precise results, select one (or several) of the edit options to the left.
You can either scroll down the full list of filter options to find the data you want...
...or you can type in the option you're looking for:
Date filters such as Due Date, Created Date, and Completed Date have several filter views:
- List - Filter by selecting a a specific date option.
You can filter by days, months, quarters, years, etc., by selecting a date frequency in the drop down menu.
- Calendar - Filter by a date range using a calendar interface
- Time Frame - Filter by selecting a time frame option.
You can filter by days, months, quarters, years, etc., by selecting a date time frame in the drop down menu.
4. If you wish to save a certain filter configuration as a default, select the box in the top right-hand corner of the filter and choose Set as my default filters.
5. To reset all filters, click on the Restore my default filters arrow.
Method 2: Drill through Data using the interactive graphs
1. You also have the ability to filter data by clicking on a particular section of a graph.
2. Find the graph you'd like to filter and click on the section you'd like to view.
3. This will filter the rest of the graphs on the dashboard based on the criteria you selected.
Before (without filter)
After (with filter)
4. To clear this filter, hover over the graph and select Clear selection.
Exporting Graphs and Dashboards
There are several methods to export the entire dashboard or a particular graph on the dashboard.
Method 1: Export entire dashboard from the main Reporting module menu
1. You can export the full dashboard in either a PDF or an image (PNG) file from the main Reporting module menu.
- Select Export PDF
- Format: portrait, landscape, or feed
- Format: portrait, landscape, or feed
- Select Export image
- normal or large
Method 2: Export entire dashboard from within the dashboard
1. After opening the dashboard, you can export the entire report in one of 2 ways.
- Click on the PDF icon in the upper right-hand corner to bring up the printing/exporting menu.
- Choose your PDF Reporting settings and download. (We recommend Landscape orientation for the best results).
Method 3: Export a graph from the dashboard
1. To export a singular graph from the dashboard, hover over the upper right-hand corner of the graph and click on the ellipses icon.
2. Choose either Direct Print or Download > Image or CSV File.