The Maintenance/Technology Request Template is typically used when you have maintenance/IT requests that have previously been placed and executed while you were using a program or software before transitioning to FMX. With this bulk import option, you have the ability to keep a record of your previously executed tasks to look back on when necessary.
2. Click on the Import button at the top right of the page:
3. Select Maintenance or Technology Request Import:
4. Populate the template with the required information; these are all columns that contain an asterisk (*)
Requests Sheet - This sheet will contain the specific details regarding the maintenance, technology, and custom work requests which will be referenced on the subsequent sheets.
Response Sheet - This is where the supervisory responses to the maintenance, technology, or custom work requests are stored. Information is typically entered here when transferring historical data into your FMX site.
Resolution Sheet - When a resolution is reached, this is where the customer inputs the details of the resolution. Information is typically entered here when transferring historical data into your FMX site.
Reopening - In the event of a reoccurring problem on a previously resolved maintenance, technology, or custom work request, provide details regarding ticket reopening on this sheet. Information is typically entered here when transferring historical data into your FMX site.
5. Once you have completed filling out the import template, save the document to your computer.
6. Navigate back to the import page of your FMX site.
7. Title the name of your import in the Title section.
8. Click on the paperclip icon in the Template section to upload your import template. This will bring you to your saved documents where you find and attach your template.
9. Scroll to the bottom of the page and hit Save.
10. If you receive any errors, correct your import template so the information matches exactly to the data in your site (If a building is in your site as "High School" and you populated this field in your import template with "HS", you will need to correct this field to say "High School" so it matches the building name exactly to what is in your site). Click here to read more about bulk import errors and how to fix them.
11. Once you have corrected the errors on your template and hit save, repeat steps 7-9.
12. When your import has been completed, a green message will appear at the top of your screen that reads "Success! (Your template name) has been imported with (# of records) records".