Static reports are comprehensive PDF reports that give users a simplistic view of their FMX data in regular intervals. These reports are auto-generated by FMX and can be emailed out to users periodically if they have the proper subscriptions enabled in their user account settings.
Accessing Static Reports
To access the static reports, please follow the steps below:
1. Select the Reporting module in the left sidebar.
2. The Reporting module contains 2 sections. The default page is set for the interactive Dashboards. Click on Dashboards and change the selection to Reports.
Viewing Static Reports
The list of static reports are sorted most recent by building and are based on the existing modules in your FMX site.
There are 2 types of static reports; organization reports and personal reports. Organization reports encompass all work completed across the entire organization or within a user's accessible buildings, while personal reports only include work that the user is associated with.
*Access to organization and personal reports can by set up by a site's FMX Administrator.
Some common organizational static report examples are:
- Comprehensive Operations: Comprehensive operations can be seen with all buildings or broken down by each individual building. The comprehensive operations report by month, shows summaries for each module in your site. Graphs are displayed to give you an idea of the monthly trends of your organization on open, completed, and overdue tasks.
- Daily Maintenance: These reports show the maintenance requests and planned maintenance tasks that are due that day or are overdue. These can be seen for all buildings or for an individual building.
- Monthly Planned Maintenance: These reports show the planned maintenance tasks that are scheduled for the month.
- Yearly Planned Maintenance: These reports show the planned maintenance tasks that are scheduled for the year.
- Daily Schedule Request Summary: This report shows the events occurring that day and the time, building, and resources for this event. This can be seen for all buildings or individual buildings.
- Weekly Schedule Requests: This report shows the events scheduled for the week. This can be seen for all buildings or individual buildings.
Some common personal static report examples are:
- My Monthly or My Yearly Planned Maintenance: These reports will show you the tasks you have been assigned and if they are overdue or upcoming in the month/year.
1. If you're looking for a specific period for reports you can filter for Last month, This month, or Past year using the filter menu.
Alternatively, you can also search for an interval using the search bar.
2. To view a static report, simply click on the View Report icon on the right-hand side of the page.
Wait for the report to generate (this could take several seconds to a minute).
3. If you'd like to download the report, click on the Download icon off to the right of the View Report button.
The report will download as a PDF file and appear in your Downloads folder.
Setting up Static Report Email Subscriptions
As mentioned previously, the static reports can be emailed out to users periodically if they have the proper subscriptions enabled in their user account settings. To set these emails up, please follow the instructions below.
1. Click on your user account profile.
2. Scroll down to the bottom of the Email Preferences Section and select the static reports you'd like to be emailed on a periodic basis.
3. Set up your preferred notification time. (The default is 12:00am).
4. Save your changes.