Our customer success team makes the implementation process quick and easy so that your site will be up and running within about two weeks! Here are the steps involved:
Meeting 1: FMX Kick-Off
- Meet with your Customer Success Manager for introductions
- Review project goals and objectives for your organization’s FMX site
- Receive an overview of the implementation process
- Coordinate the next steps of site configuration, data imports, and training with the FMX implementation team
- Set a launch date for your FMX site
Meeting 2: Data Review & Pre-Site Configuration (By Module)
- Learn how to:
- Manually add buildings, resources, equipment, vehicles, or inventory to your FMX site
- Batch import data via import templates:
- FMX will provide you with an excel import template to collect the following information:
- You can fill out this template, populating any information that you would like to have imported into the system.
- Your Customer Success Manager will import the data from the excel templates into your FMX site.
- Manually add users to FMX
- Configure single sign-on using these instructions (optional; typically requires less than a day to complete)
- Discuss how you'd like the work-flow processes in your site to be configured
- Afterwards, your Customer Success Manager will:
- Customize organizational settings for your FMX site
- Configure user types in the system to define what permissions the different groups of users will have.
- Configure approval processesif desired
- Upload site logo and configure custom email footers if desired.
- Configure request typesthroughout the site to match the desired work-flow
- Add any custom fields needed for the various modules.
Meeting 3: Site Review (By Module)
- Your Customer Success Manager will confirm the setup of your site with you, and show you each user type's perspective (e.g. requester, technician, principal)
Meeting 4: Initial Admin Training
- Your Customer Success Manager will provide detailed training to all Administrative users via a remote online meeting.
- Schedule additional training for maintenance techs, supervisors, etc. if desired
- Custom training guides are also available for your organization’s staff, end users, and vendors
Your FMX Site Goes Live! (Week 2)