FMX offers several reporting options within the Transportation Request module. A list of transportation requests can be downloaded/exported from the grid view in the following formats:
- CSV (.csv)
- PDF (.pdf)
Please follow the steps below to export transportation request data from the grid view.
1. Navigate to the Transportation Request module on the left-hand menu.
2. Click on the Filter button and select the desired filters.
Applying filters will narrow down the list of results on the report to your specifications.
The most commonly used filters such as Status (Open, Completed, etc.), Building, and Assigned to (user the transportation request is assigned to) are set at the top of the filter menu.
Date range filters such as Created Date, Finalized Date, and Trip Date can be found at the bottom of the filter menu.
For more information on how to use filters, please click here.
3. Select the Export button on the upper right-hand corner of the screen.
4. Choose the desired file format you'd like to export into a report.
- CSV - Download the filtered data into a comma-separated values file.
- PDF (grid rows) - displays transportation requests as they appear in the FMX grid view
5. The download may take a few seconds to complete. Once it's done, you'll see a new file in your Downloads folder.