Transportation Requests are used to request trips that require vehicles and drivers to be completed.
To create a new Transportation Request, please follow the instructions below.
Transportation Request Module
1. From your calendar, click on the Transportation Requests module.
2. Click on the New request button in the upper right-hand corner of the grid view.
3. Fill out the Transportation Request form with the required information; these are fields that contain an asterisk (*).
*Request Type: This refers to the category of transportation request.
*Request: This is the title of the transportation request.
*FMX will create a unique ID for each transportation request when created.
*Building: This is the building where the transportation request will depart from.
*Pickup Location: This refers to the specific area in the building where the transportation request pickup will occur
*Destination: This refers to where the transportation request is going, this is where you will put an address
Departure/Return Time: These fields are used for noting the time and date that the trip will leave, and then return.
On behalf of: If another user requested the transportation request but didn't directly enter the request in FMX, select their name in here.
Followers: If you'd like to add any other users as followers to the transportation request (like copying someone on an email), select their name here. Followers have the ability to receive progress update notifications.
Custom Fields: Custom fields are always an option if you need to add any other required/non-required details to your maintenance request form. Custom fields must be added by a site administrator.
Attachments: if the transportation request needs any documentation submitted, you can add those files here
5. Once you have completed filling out the form, click the Submit button at the bottom of the page.
Shortcuts Using the FMX Calendar:
1. From your calendar, click on 'New Request' button in the upper right-hand corner.
2. Choose Transportation Request from the list.
1. From your calendar, click on the day for which you would like to create a request. Once selected, this screen will appear and you can select 'Transportation Request':
Note: If you have many transportation requests to add, it would be more efficient to use our bulk importing feature. Click here for the bulk import instructions.