Instruction sets can be applied to planned maintenance tasks in FMX to provide the resolver with a step-by-step guide for completing the task. Revolvers can start an instruction set and return to complete it at a later date or time.
- Select Planned Maintenance in the left sidebar, then click on the Instruction Sets tab.
- Click on the +New instruction set button.
- Enter the instruction set name - this will be the name for the step-by-step checklist (e.g., HVAC Monthly PM, Check Belt Tension)
- Enter the description (optional) - this is where you can describe what the instruction set will be used for.
- Add custom fields if you would like the resolving user to capture additional information when completing the task (ex. Temperature).
- Add any additional attachments corresponding with the planned maintenance instructions
- Enter your list of steps for the planned maintenance.
- Select Save to add the instruction set.
*If you already have numerous instruction sets, it would be more efficient to have us import your instruction sets for you. Click here for the Planned Maintenance Import Template. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more!