An administrator or user type with "create inventory" access can add your organization's inventory data. To add inventory:
1. Select Inventory in the left sidebar.
2. Click on +Add inventory in the top right hand corner of the page:
3. Enter Name, Building, Location and Current Quantity. Minimum quantity can be entered if you would like to be alerted when your inventory gets low. You may also add a unit price to keep track of your total cost.
4. If you would like to capture additional information about your inventory click here to learn how to create custom inventory fields.
5. Click Save to add the inventory item.
Note: If you have numerous inventory items, it would more efficient to have us import your inventory data for you! Contact firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more.