Follow the steps below to add vehicles and drivers to your FMX site for transportation requests:
Add Vehicles to Your FMX Site
- Make sure you have created an equipment type that can be used for transportation requests (ex. Vehicles). Click here to learn how to add an equipment type.
- Select Equipment in the left sidebar.
- Click on +Add equipment in the top right hand corner of the page.
- Enter vehicle tag (name), building and type.
- Capture any additional vehicle fields. If you would like to capture additional information about your vehicles (ex. VIN #, Registration Expiration Date) click here to learn how to create custom fields.
- Click Save to add the vehicle.
Add Drivers to Your FMX Site
- Click on Users in the left sidebar, then click +Add user in the top right hand corner of the screen.
- Enter the required fields, select user type, and check Can be a driver.
- Click Save to add a new user that can be a driver.
- The new user will receive an email from firstname.lastname@example.org with a link to activate their account. After clicking on the activation link they will be taken to a page to create a password and then log in.
Note: If the driver has not activated their account they will not appear on the driver "assign to" drop down list.