Follow the steps below to execute or reopen a planned maintenance task in FMX:
Execute a planned maintenance task
1. Find the task you wish to execute (on the calendar or in the planned maintenance grid accessed via the left sidebar), double click on the task to open it, then click Execute.
2. Check off all steps of the instruction set (if there is one), enter a resolution, hours, cost, inventory and attach additional information if necessary.
3. Click Save to close out the task.
Reopen a planned maintenance task
- Find the executed task you wish to reopen (on the calendar or in the planned maintenance grid accessed via the left sidebar), double click to open the task, then click Reopen.
- Next, enter a reason for reopening the task and click Save.