You can export the FMX calendar and sync it with your favorite calendar system (Google Calendar, Microsoft Outlook, Apple Calendar, etc).
Note: Exporting the calendar without searching or filtering first will export the entire calendar. If you only want to export schedule requests, requests for a specific building, requests assigned to a certain user, etc. you will need to do the appropriate search or filter first before clicking the export button.
Exporting and Syncing for Google Calendar:
- Click the export button near the top of your FMX calendar. Select the Google Calendar option.
- Copy the link in this pop up window (Google Calendar is not compatible with the Auto Export button).
- Open your Google Calendar, click the drop down arrow across from Other calendars in the left sidebar, and select Add by URL.
- Paste the FMX calendar link into the URL box and click Add Calendar.
Exporting and Syncing for Microsoft Outlook:
- Click the export button near the top of your FMX calendar. Select the Microsoft Outlook option.
- Click the Export calendar button in FMX, click Yes or Launch Application in the pop up window that appears to add your FMX calendar to Outlook.
Exporting and Syncing for Apple Calendar:
- Click the export button near the top of your FMX calendar. Select the Apple Calendar option.
- Copy the calendar URL.
- Open your Apple Calendar, click File, and click New Calendar Subscription.
- Paste the FMX calendar link into the URL box and click Subscribe.