Watch our video to learn how to create a schedule request on your site:
Follow the steps below to create a schedule request in FMX:
- On the calendar page, click New Request on the top right side of the page, then select Schedule Request.
- Enter the type or category of your request (e.g. Community, General, etc.)
- Enter the name of the event.
- Enter the date that they event starts.
- Select the checkbox labelled "All Day" if the event will encompass a full day
- Enter the time the event starts
- Enter the time the event ends
- Select how often the event repeats
- Select when the event ends (e.g. following week, following month, on date)
- Select which building the the event will occur (To schedule multiple buildings, make sure to have the "Can set multiple buildings" user type permission enabled)
- Select the resource (location) type you need for the event (e.g. Cafeteria, Conference Room)
- Select the resource (location) the event will take place
- Add in any custom fields you need to capture more information about the event.
- Click Save to submit a schedule request. (To capture additional information from the requesting user, click here to learn how to add custom fields to request forms).
- Check your email for your request confirmation email.
- Your request will be marked as finalized and will appear on the calendar.
- To cancel a request, navigate to the desired request on the grid and select the cancel icon. Once cancelled, a schedule request may be rescheduled by clicking the reschedule icon in the grid or on the request page.