Adding Users & Contacts to Your FMX Site
*Adding users and contacts to FMX requires administrative access.
Please follow the steps below to add a new user.
1. Click on the Users & Contacts module on the left-hand menu.
2. Click the Add record button in the top right-hand corner.
A User is an account that has access to log in to FMX. A Contact does not have login access and is used only for record-keeping purposes (commonly a vendor).
3. Last, fill out all the required information, as well as any additional information you would like.
There are a few options for creating a password: email password creation link, set password, auto-generate password. Choose the option that works best for each individual user account.
4. Click Save to create the account.
Edit User Settings
*Editing users and contacts in FMX requires administrative access. An administrator can edit a user's contact information, user type, building access, and email preferences.
To edit a user's settings:
1. Click on the Users & Contacts module.
2. Select the Administrator icon next to the user on the right side:
3. Use this section to edit the user's name, email address, user type, building access, time zone, phone number, ability to be a driver, and email preferences.
4. Scroll to the bottom and click Save to update the user's settings.
Allow Users to Create Their Own Accounts
Click here to learn how to turn on account registration for your organization.
1. Have users (staff, requesters, tenants, etc.) navigate to yourcompany.gofmx.com/register OR from your organization's login page, yourcompany.gofmx.com/login , and click the Need an account? link.
2. Users will enter their First name, Last name, Email, Re-enter Email, Password and Re-enter a Password.
3. Scroll to the bottom and click Continue to register for an account.