Watch our video to learn how to add equipment on your site:
An administrator or user type with "create equipment" access can add your organization's equipment data. To add equipment:
- Select Equipment in the left sidebar.
- Click on +Add equipment in the top right hand corner of the page.
- Enter equipment tag (name), building and type (click here to learn how to add additional equipment type options).
- Capture any additional equipment fields. If you would like to capture custom information about your equipment (ex. Warranty Expiration Date, Filter Size, Registration Expiration Date, etc) click here to learn how to create custom equipment type fields.
- Click Save to add equipment.
You can add log entry's to your pieces of equipment without a planned maintenance task or maintenance ticket. In order to do this:
- Go to Equipment in the left sidebar.
- Click on the "Logs" icon next to the piece of equipment you want to add an entry for.
- Click on "Add Entry" in the upper right corner.
- Enter the name of the task.
- You can Enter the Hours, Cost, and Description of the task.
- Scroll to the bottom and hit "Save."