With the RS2 integration doors will unlock and lock according to the event schedule outlined in FMX.
How it works?
A user will submit a schedule request and provide responses to the entrances section on the form. The entrances section will allow users to select from a list of doors that are associated with a Building as well as allow them to select an amount of time the user wants the doors to unlock before and lock after the event.
Users will also see a non-editable custom field that displays the RS2 control numbers that are associated with the entrances. This field is necessary for us to map the doors to their corresponding number in RS2. Requests will go through their normal workflow (approvals, etc.) until they reach a state of “finalized and upcoming”.
For all requests that have reached a state of “finalized and upcoming”, FMX will tell RS2 to unlock the doors in the entrances field at one of two times:
- If an unlock prior time is specified in the entrance section FMX will use this time
- If one is not specified, then FMX will use the event start time.
FMX will tell RS2 to lock the doors in the entrances field at one of two times:
- If an lock after time is specified in the entrance section FMX will use this time
- If one is not specified, then FMX will use the event end time.
Once you have purchased the integration you will need to send over the following:
- Credentials & Access to the RS2 server
- VPN ( If server is locked to internal network access )
- Login credentials to RS2
- RS2 server IP
- Enable FMX servers to be able to reach RS2 API by allowing our IP Addresses(Your account manager or customer success manager will send you these)
- We need to be able to reach the RS2 server from an external IP
- Send over a test door