In order to set up your rSchoolToday Integration, the FMX team will need the following:
- The rSchoolToday login credentials for an Admin level user
- The event types you’d like to sync over to FMX
- List of Buildings and Facilities in rSchoolToday to map to FMX
Overview of features:
- The rSchoolToday Scheduling Integration allows you and your teams to have an integrated calendar between rSchoolToday and FMX
- This allows you to have an all-in-one calendar
- You and your team would not have to double enter events in rSchoolToday and FMX, this would automatically sync for you as events are entered into rSchoolToday
- This would prevent any double booking of spaces
- You can choose whether you want Home, Away and Practices events or any combination of the three options
- The integration will automatically create any athletic events you wish to sync once set up
- From there, it will update, cancel and/or delete requests as information is updated in rSchoolToday
- This sync will occur on an hourly basis. FMX can change this to daily if that is a better frequency for your district
- The integration can grab all historical information if desired. If not, it will pull data from two days the set date to current
- Information syncs from rSchoolToday into FMX, this is a one way integration
How it works in FMX:
1. A "Syncer" account will be used to create these requests in the Scheduling module in FMX:
2. This "Syncer" user will also be updating and cancelling requests whenever information is changed in rSchoolToday:
3. Our team here at FMX will be setting up the sync for the integration, but we will need assistance from your internal success team to ensure we have the correct information regarding Buildings and Locations. These are called Buildings and Facilities. We need these to match exactly in FMX with what is in rSchoolToday or we need to have them listed under a Custom Field in FMX to make sure they map properly.
4. Once the sync is enabled, the FMX team will check with your team to make sure the sync is working as expected.
Please reach out to your Account Manager or Customer Success Manager with any questions or interest!