FMX’s integration with Arbiter Sports automatically syncs all athletic events, including updates, to FMX’s facility scheduling calendar. This ensures all users are notified of new sporting events, changes to athletic events, practices and games, and any cancellations.
In order to set up your Arbiter Scheduling Integration, the FMX team will need the following:
- School ID from Arbiter
- API access to Arbiter through Arbiter's Support Team
- Default building
- This default building will be used when a game's site name cannot be found in FMX
- It is usually used with away games.
- Must be an existing building in their FMX account
- Needs to have a schedulable Resource in order to sync correctly
- Location Mapping
- By matching the locations used in Arbiter with the locations housed in FMX, the integration can ensure that the correct location is reserved
- Do you want home games, away games, or both?
- Do you want to include practice games?
- Do you want to pull data from more than 2 days ago to the current date?
Overview of Features:
- The Arbiter Scheduling Integration allows you and your teams to have an integrated calendar between Arbiter and FMX. This allows you to have an all-in-one calendar.
- The integration automatically syncs as a one way integration from Arbiter to FMX so your team will not have to enter events in both programs.
- During set up, you can choose whether you want Home, Away, Practice and Tournament events or any combination of the four options.
- The integration will automatically create any athletic events you wish to sync once set up, which can prevent any double booking of spaces.
- From there, it will update, cancel and/or delete requests as information is updated in Arbiter.
- This sync will occur on an hourly basis. FMX can change this to daily if that is a better frequency for your district.
- The integration can grab all historical information if desired. If not, it will pull data from two days the set date to current.
How it works in FMX:
1. A "Syncer" or FMX Admin account will be used to create these requests in the Scheduling module in FMX:
2. This "Syncer" user will also be updating and cancelling requests whenever information is changed in Arbiter:
3. Our team here at FMX will be setting up the sync for the integration, but we will need assistance from your internal success team to ensure we have the correct information regarding Buildings and Locations. These are called Sites and Subsites in Arbiter. We need these to match exactly in FMX with what is in Arbiter or we need to have them listed under a Custom Field in FMX to make sure they map properly.
4. Once the sync is enabled, the FMX team will check with your team to make sure the sync is working as expected.
Please reach out to your Account Manager or Customer Success Manager with any questions or interest!