In order to set up your Blackbaud Scheduling Integration, the FMX team will need the following:
- Your FMX URL (e.g. jackson.gofmx.com)
- Your FMX Full Name (e.g. Jackson County Schools)
- Your main timezone (e.g. New York Eastern Time)
- The event information you wish to pull over into FMX (home games, away games, practices, or all of the above)
- Default Building: this will be for any events that might be scheduled without a corresponding Location within your district. This gives these a place to live without adding unnecessary locations from outside your district.
Overview of features:
- The Blackbaud Scheduling Integration allows you and your teams to have an integrated calendar between Blackbaud and FMX
- This allows you to have an all-in-one calendar
- You and your team would not have to double enter events in Blackbaud and FMX, this would automatically sync for you as events are entered into Blackbaud
- This would prevent any double booking of spaces
- You can choose whether you want Home, Away and Practices events or any combination of the three options
- The integration will automatically create any athletic events you wish to sync once set up
- From there, it will update, cancel and/or delete requests as information is updated in Blackbaud
- This sync will occur on an hourly basis. FMX can change this to daily if that is a better frequency for your district
- The integration can grab all historical information if desired. If not, it will pull data from two days the set date to current
- Information syncs from Blackbaud into FMX, this is a one way integration
How it works in FMX:
1. A "Syncer" or API account will be used to create these requests in the Scheduling module in FMX:
2. This "Syncer" or API user will also be updating and cancelling requests whenever information is changed in Blackbaud:
3. Our team here at FMX will be setting up the sync for the integration, but we will need assistance from your internal success team to ensure we have the correct information regarding Buildings and Locations . We need these to match exactly in FMX with what is in Blackbaud or we need to have them listed under a Custom Field in FMX to make sure they map properly.
4. Once the sync is enabled, the FMX team will check with your team to make sure the sync is working as expected.
Please reach out to your Account Manager or Customer Success Manager with any questions or interest!