Submit work orders to FMX via text messages.
How it works
1. Send a text message to the phone number given to you by the FMX team once you add this feature
2. Reply to the text message sent by FMX with the number associated with the request type you would like to choose.
3. Reply to the text message sent by FMX with the number associated with the building you would like to choose.
4. You will receive a confirmation that your work order has been created and a link to the request. You must reply to the request type and building text messages to create the work order.
5. The ticket is created in FMX.
* The 'Buildings' and 'Request Types' will automatically be pulled from the options on your FMX site for your work orders created via text message. Additional details such as description, location, assignments and due dates can be updated by users who have permission to do so in your FMX site.