The ability to access the due date for Work Requests is set up by the User Type. This is a permission that can be turned on or off for each User Type.
Follow the steps below to remove due dates from Work Requests:
1. Navigate to the Admin Settings module on the left side of your page and select the User Types tab at the top.
2. Once you're in this tab, locate the user type you wish to remove the due date setting from and click the Edit icon to the far right.
3. Scroll down to the appropriate work request module (Maintenance or Technology) and click the dropdown arrow to expand that section.
4. Locate the "Can access due date" field and uncheck this box if it is already checked.
5. Click Save at the bottom of the page.
6. Repeat the steps above for any other user types that should not have access to the due date setting.