Follow the steps below to auto-assign users to a work request:
1. Navigate to your Admin Settings. Once you are here, select Request Types at the top of the page.
2. Select the specific request type you would like to auto-assign to a user:
3. Find the Auto-assigned to drop down box and select the Users or User Types you wish to have assigned to this request.
4. Click Save!
If your organization will have more than one auto-assignment workflow per building, we recommend indicating Users in the Auto-Assign field in Building settings as well.
1. Navigate to your Buildings. Once you are here, select Edit to update a building's Auto-Assign settings.
2. Find the Auto-assigned to drop down box and select the users you wish to have assigned to requests.
3. Click Save!