Follow these directions to bulk import data into your FMX site:
The ability to bulk import data is set up at the user type level by each module.
1. Navigate to "Bulk Imports" tab on the left hand side of your page.
2. Click on the "Import" button at the top right of the page.
3. Select which template you are looking to import (Buildings, Inventory, Resources, Users, Etc.)
4. Populate the template with the required information (Columns with a *) For more information on filling out these import templates, please click here.
5. Once you have completed filling out the import template, save the document to your computer.
6. Navigate back to the import page of your FMX site
7. Title the name of your import in the "Title" section.
8. Click on the paperclip icon in the "Template" section to upload your import template. This will bring you to your saved documents where you find and attach your template.
9. Scroll to the bottom of the page and hit "Save".
10. If you receive any errors, correct your import template so the information matches exactly to the data in your site (If a building is in your site as "High School" and you populated this field in your import template with "HS", you will need to correct this field to say "High School" so it matches the building name exactly to what is in your site).
10. Once you have corrected the errors on your template and hit save, repeat steps 7-9.
11. When your import has been completed, a green message will appear at the op of your screen that read "Success! (Your template name) has been imported with (# of records) records."