Note: If you would like to color code your calendar by the assigned users, contact your Customer Success Manger and they can set this up for you!
Follow these directions to color code your calendar by assigned users:
1. Navigate to your Admin Settings on the left side of the page.
2. Click into the "Calendar" tab at the top of the page.
3. Click into the "Assigned User Colors" section. Here is where you can customize each user with a color:
4. Once you have set each user's color, scroll down and select the sections next to each module titled "Color Scheme Selection":
5. Here you can customize which user type will see which color scheme (State of request, Request type, or Assigned user) for each module. If you would like all user types to view the calendar by the assigned user, select "Assigned User Colors" for each user type:
6. Repeat for each module.
7. Scroll to the bottom and hit "Save".
8. Your calendar page will now be color coded by the assigned user! (Click on the "Key" icon to see the legend of the calendar).